Friday, August 15, 2008

New car!


Wow so I thought I would keep up more with this blog thing but I guess it's not as easy as it seems to talk to cyber-space. Today I got a new (to me) car! I've been wanting an SUV for a really long time so I had space to haul around the kids and the dogs. Well I was browsing the listings online today and came across a good deal so I dragged my sweet husband down to Platteville to check it out. We came home with it. Here's the dealer pic since it's been raining all day and no chance of my getting out there for pics. I'm really happy with it.

1 comment:

Rita'z R-tistic Ramblez said...

Dawn, I hope you are enjoying your Jeep as much now as you were when you got it. I have nominated you for a blog award. All you have to do to win is come to my blog for the details and pick up your award.